Our Customer Service Officers are the heart of our business providing important services such as Reception, Merchandising and sales to our members and potential new members in accordance with our established operational routines and procedures. The primary responsibility of our Customer Service Officers is to deliver first class services to our customers ensuring it's in line our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Provide customers inquiring about memberships with information and have the knowledge to sell memberships when a person joins or renews
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and accept customer bookings and enrolments
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times
- Opening/closing of the centre in accordance with security and safety procedures.
Skills & Attributes
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Send your current CV and covering letter through to Customer Service Coordinator Chejana-Maree today!
Are you our next lifeguard exttraordinaire?We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly lifeguards to join our team.
Our lifeguards are responsible for the day to day pool operations, within our facility and ensure all areas (both in and out of the water) is a safe and enjoyable time for all.
You must have a passion for safety around water.
Skills and attributes:
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within the facility
- Ability to work early mornings, weekends and evenings,
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and solo
- Current first aid and CPR certificates
- Current pool lifeguard certificate.
If this job sounds like you, or someone you know, please make contact with Nikki Roud - Our Centre Manager
Join our amazing Swim Tangaroa team!
- Are you passionate about promoting aquatic and leisure activities to the community?
- Do you possess outstanding people skills with the ability to generate leads?
- Are you passionate about fitness, love dealing with people and thrive on delivering unbeatable customer service?
This is a great opportunity for qualified teachers who enjoy swimming, love working with children, who want to teach the skills of swimming and the value of water safety.
About the Role
An opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service to the Mornington Peninsula Shire's new $35mil Aquatic & Recreation Centre located in Rosebud.
As a Swim Tangaroa teacher you will teach effective Swimming and Water Safety to help grow our swim program. You may be required to work mornings, evenings and weekends and must be empathetic to the needs of the classes.
Please get in touch with Trust House Recreation Centre on 06 3700060 or email Vanessa, our Swim Tangaroa Coordinator